Posts by Jack3D

Hello !
    I can't wait for testing this new update (1.7.10), but I have a crash when loading the mods

in short, the error :
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: gravisuite/ItemGraviTool
    at gravisuite.GraviSuite.preInit(GraviSuite.java:179) ~[GraviSuite.class:?]

full crash-log :

what I am doing wrong ?

EDIT : see in my log NoClassDefFoundError: buildcraft/api/tools/IToolWrench
    so i'm ADDING builldcraft 6.x and it work !
    GraviChest is Buildcraft dependant ?

hmm... I've java6 and I don't want to install java7 only for a class of a mod of a mod of a game :/

maxEnergy must be doubled in TileEnityChargingBench.class ? (thanks Ket for having found the solution)

so, i've extracted the class file from the zip, taked HxD and I have replaced byte 0x3D4 from 02 to 04, rezip the modified class and voilà, the charging bench (mk3) can correctly charge the quantum suit ! (and still with java6)

(for finding the correct byte 0x3D4, i've decompiled the class with JAD and searched randomly wich is the correct byte who change the maxEnergy in class constructor)

very cool mod !

but I want to test the power meter, and I don't understand how it works (but all the other machines are fine !)
    I see the power through it in the GUI (counter rise continually) but it does nothing else
    does it emit a redstone signal when power pass though it ? or simply it's a EU counter (on GUI) without any interaction with redstone ?

and also, i've made a little mistake, i've loopback the output of the meter to one of his input, and minecraft has crashed :/
    the only way to reload my world is to delete the mod, launch the game (the power systems blocks was removed) save, quit, replace the mod and reload again the game (and rebuild my circuit without error)

thanks !

hello,

i wanted to test a switched electric circuit for my factory, and i've make a redstoned batbox for 32EU/t factory and a redstoned MFE for 128EU/t mass fabricator

when the batbox is redstoned, the output current is stopped UNTIL the batbox is fully loaded, then the output current is reemitted even with the redstone signal (and the same thing appends with MFE)

simply tested with the schema (with TMI for testing purpose) :
    [128*solar panel] => [mfe] => [mass fabricator]
    [32*solar panel] => [batbox] => [mass fabricator] (for using continuous current)

is it a bug ? or how can I make my switched factory ? (it's planned to have a "switch cable" as in IC1 ? because make a MFE especially for make a simple switch is pretty expensive, maybe implement a "copper switch cable" with redstone sensibility who cut the current when redstoned and "glass switch fiber" for HV, no ? )

I use minecraft 1.7.3 and IC2 1.00

thanks ! and sorry for my bad english

edit : on the wiki, there is a litlle error : http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php/MV_Transformer
    it's not

In order to convert from LV to MV

but

In order to convert from MV to HV