Posts by Tiax

basically if you right click iron/gold from furnace you will receive all the xp. So here you go it works. Well i doesn't with left click.

Haha, yeah you're right - I knew I wasn't going insane imagining things :)

Wow, this quickly turned into a "Y U NO CALL IT ENCHANTMENT LEVELS" topic - can we try to keep this on-topic, please? :S

Dont make it abusable (Smelting dust, macerating ingot,smelting dust, macerating ingot and so on)

Yeah, that could actually be pretty abusable with like a stack of gold ingots, then again XP is not such a big problem: if you could afford macerating+smelting stuff fast enough for this to be profitable you could probably build an enderman trap in the end, too :)

Think it's like 13 stacks of golden ingots for level 30?

Yeah, been playing vanilla for a bit

The xp change is quite nice :)

Btw: are enchanted picks still faster than ddrills?

An Efficiency IV diamond pick seems to be slightly faster than the diamond drill, also don't forget having Fortune III on it more than doubles your diamonds and redstone :)

I had to offload the output-only slots due to the XP calculation hardcodedly looking up the furnace recipe table. I might make electric furnaces give XP as proper, but I don't know...

Yeah, I just had a look at the code and cannot find anything related to handing out exp orbs for smelting in the IC2 machines - could have sworn I got exp from them earlier but can't seem to do so, now... :huh:

Adding a method to Forge's version of FurnaceRecipes handling spawning the exp orbs based on an itemstack and the player entity would probably the way to go? All the data is stored there, anyway and I bet there's other mods wanting to use this as well, without copy pasting from the SlotFurnace everytime :)