Posts by Senio

Tec Crossbow = Awesome
    Base Defence = Awesome
    Guns = Ok - But you have an Mining Laser with long Range killing shot ^^
    Mobile Defence = mhh i think way too op in pvp but who cares :D

And mounting is working in MC: Swine + Saddle ;)
    So a mounted gun should be possibe :D

Do u think you could do it? What do u think about the uses of pork/rotten flesh/steaks as fuel or at least as some sort of resource? Because they need a use !
    Also about the guns, well they will be well balanced, expensive and with ammo costs. So in order to go and shoot like crazy u need to have a substantial income of gunpowder,iron and some basic chemicals. Also u need an installation to produce them. I think that will not be OP. Same goes for defense turret and crossbow.

And the laser is nice but it uses ONLY energy,which kind of sucks imo. I want real like ammo.

Perhaps give string/spider eyes some use to? But as a RENEWable resourse they need to be used for sometihng that expires or as a sub for other things.

Havu you ever thought of addin uses for let's say pork/cow meat/rotten flesh/fish? Perhaps a bio material that can be burned in a special generator?
    Or a way to centrifuge it to decompose it to useful cells?

Another suggestion would be to add weaponry that use real ammo! ( give gunpowder and sulphur a use)
    A pistol, a shotgun, an assault rifle? With possible upgrades (scopes/damage/rate of fire etc.). Difficult recipes ofc requiring special machines to make the guns and ammo but a possiblity to defend yourself.

Also a mounted version for base defense! Requiring EU and ammo to fire. And possible a version of that thing mounted on a minecrat? Linked with railcraft MFE/MFSU cart as a power source and a mobile defense?

Perhaps also a eu-powered high-tech crossbow to use all of our arrows! I mean come on, wearing quantum suit, making factories and shooting with a BOW? O.o

What do u think mate? Can u give mob drops some uses please? So spawners/soul shard mod/mob traps etc are not so forgotten and meaningless.

Hello, I noticed somthing strange, I am unable to Shift-right click any fuel or anything into the bottom slot of any machine.

What is worse though is that BC pipes (even attached to the bottom of machines) do not recognise this slot. I tried placing buckets/cells in a water mill through a pipe and it ALWAYS lands in the top slot, which is not supposed to happen? Even after the top slot is filled, items just pop out of the pipe, instead of going where they should.

Any idea how to fix that?