[1.106] Bottom slot of electrical machines/generators?

• Hello, I noticed somthing strange, I am unable to Shift-right click any fuel or anything into the bottom slot of any machine.

What is worse though is that BC pipes (even attached to the bottom of machines) do not recognise this slot. I tried placing buckets/cells in a water mill through a pipe and it ALWAYS lands in the top slot, which is not supposed to happen? Even after the top slot is filled, items just pop out of the pipe, instead of going where they should.

Any idea how to fix that?

• It's a nasty little bug with how IC2 implements a Forge interface called ISidedInventory & Forge Direction calls (I think that's what it is). It is supposed to be fixed right now and will be out with IC2 1.107.

• Ty for that info, I downloaded it again and wter mills and basic machines work, but the induction furnace now misbehaves. Logistic pipes attached to the top put items in the side ( where the output is), did u know about that? Or any idea to fix it , too ? :)

• Ty for that info, I downloaded it again and wter mills and basic machines work, but the induction furnace now misbehaves. Logistic pipes attached to the top put items in the side ( where the output is), did u know about that? Or any idea to fix it , too ? :)

That one is the bug that I mentioned (I think), try updating Logistics Pipes though. It might help.