Posts by Erycus

The server now runs on a dedicated box. As a result, we have more slots for players, as well as increased memory. A few plugins have been added as well (such as SwornRPG). Backups will now be made around every 8 hours or so. Three 3.4GHz CPU cores also are dedicated to the server now. One other core is reserved for the OS and external commands to the server.

Server and pack update to 1.5.2

Minefactory reloaded is back, as well as factorization with a few new mods like Galacticraft.

Redpower is taking way too long to update, so we will now be using RedLogic and likely staying with it as a replacement for a long while. There are potential replacements for redpower frames as well, but currently I will not add them to the server.

This happens for

Is the bad reference still in the latest posted version? I just tried adding IC2AdvGenerators²_Universal-3.3.0 (and F4113nC0r3_Universal-4.0.5) my server (Forge 534, industrialcraft-2_1.115.207-lf) but I get this NPE:

This occurs for me as well.
    Last line of ForgeModLoader-server-0.log
    2013-03-15 11:17:21 [FINEST] [AGCore] Sending event FMLConstructionEvent to mod AGCore

Then crash report

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 3/15/13 11:17 AM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: bdg

I've got two turbine solars, same block from your mod both taking up two different block ids with the same meta data tag '2'.

Can anybody else confirm this happens to them as well?
    Some reason it seems the block is somehow being registered twice.

Also this is my config file.

are you sure you have FallenCore installed? because the error looks like one that you would get if it were not installed/not installed correctly

Y'know, you should make a list at the front of your thread labled "Retards that have posted in this thread", and put me at the top.

Yep I was right and I fantastically derped. Had core client side, not server side @_@

This is happening with all of the add-ons for my dedicated server :/
    I'm not sure, but isn't bbb a rendering class? And if it is then...yeah server shouldn't be trying to render things :p