24/7 [1.5.2] Mystechcraft | Terrain to y 256 | IC2; Galacticraft; RedLogic; BC; AE; RailCraft; ICBM Mod; Forestry; TC3; Flans...

• Are you going to add computercraft once you update and what about adding portalgun thaumcraft 3 and gravisuit those are pretty cool mods

• was on vacation.

I am working on the 1.4.5 update although I'm worried that we may not be able to have advanced generators for a while...

Can you have your friends e-mail me?

And I am definitely adding thaumcraft, looking at gravisuite, but no portalgun (too much lag), and no computercraft (malicious code can be written, turtles are a bit OPed)

• I managed to get the mods for my friends but can please add gravisuit its a nice way to fly around but also very costly and are you still going to have Logistic Pipes and Gregtech?

• I -almost- added gravisuite, but, I cannot change the flight time...

However, I won't be disabling the flying carpet in thaumcraft...at least for now.

and yes I will have gregtech, and logpipes(once I find a version for 1.4.5)

• Can you whitelist me (sowersnc0298 ) softball2002, NoobofHistory18, explosion25, and moneybags202

• No whitelist, and server is now running on MCPC Plus! There are a couple bugs with mods caused by MCPC Plus, but the developers are actively working on them.

Server performance has increased astronomically.

• Added factions (finally)
    Server now using 3GB of ram.
    We now use Feed The Beast for mod distribution. For instructions please go to mystechcraft.com/install

If you have mod suggestions be sure to post them. Updates will be every monday if we have anything to update.

• The server will likely be down until tomorrow, the datacenter is having packet loss issues so we will be moving to a new datacenter. Might take even longer, not sure, I'll post here when I know.

• Server stabilized, you'll need to remove minefactory reloaded from your mods and the config folder. I will re-add mfr when I find a way to remove auto enchanters and deep storage units, as these things were causing the instability issues.

• Server and pack update to 1.5.2

Minefactory reloaded is back, as well as factorization with a few new mods like Galacticraft.

Redpower is taking way too long to update, so we will now be using RedLogic and likely staying with it as a replacement for a long while. There are potential replacements for redpower frames as well, but currently I will not add them to the server.

• The server now runs on a dedicated box. As a result, we have more slots for players, as well as increased memory. A few plugins have been added as well (such as SwornRPG). Backups will now be made around every 8 hours or so. Three 3.4GHz CPU cores also are dedicated to the server now. One other core is reserved for the OS and external commands to the server.