Posts by Cespenar

As I read that you also plan to work on jetpack stuff... here are my wishes ^^ or better suggestions about that.

I like to see an improved jetpack where reloading during a long travel is not a pain. You currently need to carry an additional MFE/MFSU/AESU for loading depending on used battery pack. I'd also love to see more movement options like a gravity compensation mode (floating in air at a player defined height) and a mode for actually faster movement in x and z axis, at the moment it feels more like walking in the air.

Oh and keep up the good work ;)

Just played around with some reactor designs. Since this mod has Iridium-Neutronreflectors that don't wear out it makes sense to use them.
    They are ridiculously expensive but I'll need to build some of them anyway on my way to fusion energy :)
    Take a look: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…449ww6z5b9rqej71vgpd4oydc
    (Mark I EA 220EU/tick Efficiency. 4.4)
    To circumvent the double and quad cell timing bug I used only single cells. I'm not an expert in reactor design, so I guess it could be improved.
    BTW. I'd like to see an update of the Computercubes reactor simulator (one button for each reactor element). Usage would be much easier.

Just found a bug or at least something worth mentioning. You made the uranium cells stackable (due to the way the centrifuge works i guess). If uranium cells of different "health" levels are stacked all get to the level of the lowest one. At least the icon indicates that but when I put them in my reactor they seem full again.

love IC2, and love this addon
    As a SGA fan it would be too cool too see a ZPM (maybe for powering something like a forcefield) in this addon at sometime in the not too distant future :D
    Just some comments on it after playing it for a few hours
    Everything works good, did not have any issues with the current version. I first thought it would be overpowered and fusion reactor would totally replace all other energy generators. But damn is that stuff expensive :p. I play IC2 for some time, having full quantum suit and collected quite some resources... building a single AESU would just take all of my lapis lol.
    Oh and I have two questions:
    1st) What is a W-Cell? I mean I know how to get one but I'm curious what this cell actually contains.
    2nd) How to use the UUM-Assembler. Does it work with only IC2 installed or do I need some mod with pipes?