Plantballs

• I have a suggestion that i thought today while making bio fuel. Why is the plantball not crafteable using roses? Roses are plants too,right? so Why wouldnt the plantballs made of roses or flowers?

• My thoughts are simply this: saplings & leaves especially have a lot of biomass, I.E. they have enough volume to be usable. Flowers wouldn't normally have enough unless you had hundreds.

:Nuke TNT: = Answer to all problems. Including that creeper camping right outside the door of your glass house.

• I would not like to open new thread for this: there is a plan to plantballs support more saplings than vanilla ones? E.g. what coming from Nautra/Forestry?

• All saplings which are properly oredictionarized should work to make plantballs.

I can confirm, as of 1.4.7 (haven't tested in 1.6.4) that all saplings from Forestry (and TF) can be used to make plantballs

• I can confirm, as of 1.4.7 (haven't tested in 1.6.4) that all saplings from Forestry (and TF) can be used to make plantballs

Thank you very much guys, then I report the problem to Natura, b/c it seems they are not registers all saplings correctly.

• Natura has always been incompatible with anything and everything except itself- Not even its "companion", Tinker's Construct, can use the Natura wood in its recipes, last time I checked.

• Natura has always been incompatible with anything and everything except itself- Not even its "companion", Tinker's Construct, can use the Natura wood in its recipes, last time I checked.

Wood works well, but IIRC I tried to form a plantball from some Natura saplings and get nothing. I will do more tests before reporting of course.