[Addon][1.6.4][IC2 Experimental] IC2Stuff

• Just out of curiosity, why isn't there any documentation regarding the machines in IC2Stuff? I haven't played any modded Minecraft for awhile, and I'm trying to figure out how to use your Sawmill. It's been a pretty frustrating last half hour. Can't find anything on any wiki's other than that the Sawmill saws wood, which well, is sort of a given. No clue what kind of energy it takes, it's not being fed from my batbox so I guess not EU? Is there something specific I have to do to set it up? I don't know, maybe I'm just being dumb, but even a basic explanation on how these items are actually used would be fantastic.

Honestly, I appreciate anyone who spends their time developing mods, but this is just fucking aggravating. Why include stuff with zero explanations? Why name your mod IC2 Stuff? Do you have any idea how hard that makes googling information about your mod? Any idea how many people have said "IC2 Stuff" online who aren't referring to your mod??? Thousands. I can't find any damn information about this shit, I'm about to drop it altogether because there's no fucking point. I've literally wasted an hour of my time now trying to figure out something that's probably incredibly simple, nothing better than knowing it's a simple solution, but not being able to find a single damned answer about it.

I dunno, just try and consider that with all the various modpacks out there, and various versions of mods, It can be really difficult for people to search for help. I type IC2stuff in, and get linked to a few hundred forum topics where people are just offhandedly referring to IC2, not specifically your mod, because "Stuff" is a very open ended word, used quite often. Then the names for the actual items, your Sawmill comes up in game as "Industrial Sawmill" but it's not an Industrial Sawmill. There's already an industrial sawmill... In NEI it's labeled as plain "Sawmill" but when created it's labeled as "Industrial Sawmill". Make unique names. :/

• Just out of curiosity, why isn't there any documentation regarding the machines in IC2Stuff? I haven't played any modded Minecraft for awhile, and I'm trying to figure out how to use your Sawmill. It's been a pretty frustrating last half hour. Can't find anything on any wiki's other than that the Sawmill saws wood, which well, is sort of a given. No clue what kind of energy it takes, it's not being fed from my batbox so I guess not EU? Is there something specific I have to do to set it up? I don't know, maybe I'm just being dumb, but even a basic explanation on how these items are actually used would be fantastic.

Honestly, I appreciate anyone who spends their time developing mods, but this is just fucking aggravating. Why include stuff with zero explanations? Why name your mod IC2 Stuff? Do you have any idea how hard that makes googling information about your mod? Any idea how many people have said "IC2 Stuff" online who aren't referring to your mod??? Thousands. I can't find any damn information about this shit, I'm about to drop it altogether because there's no fucking point. I've literally wasted an hour of my time now trying to figure out something that's probably incredibly simple, nothing better than knowing it's a simple solution, but not being able to find a single damned answer about it.

I dunno, just try and consider that with all the various modpacks out there, and various versions of mods, It can be really difficult for people to search for help. I type IC2stuff in, and get linked to a few hundred forum topics where people are just offhandedly referring to IC2, not specifically your mod, because "Stuff" is a very open ended word, used quite often. Then the names for the actual items, your Sawmill comes up in game as "Industrial Sawmill" but it's not an Industrial Sawmill. There's already an industrial sawmill... In NEI it's labeled as plain "Sawmill" but when created it's labeled as "Industrial Sawmill". Make unique names. :/

A link to https://github.com/SlashHacker/ic2stuff/wiki was in the OP