Suggestion : Inbuilt EU-MJ converter

• Official Post

So, there are many addons for EU-MJ converters, but all those are either unupdated or have problems, makes me suggest IC² to have an inbuilt one.
    It would be a single (or two) block(s)

"Electrical Kinetic Turbine" :

Consumes 4 EU/t to produce 1 MJ/t
    Each Overclocker increases EU consumption by 4 and MJ output by 1, transformer upgrades can be used to increase maximum EU/t, alongside battery upgrades for bigger internal buffer

or

Generates 2 EU/t consuming 1 MJ/t
    Each overclocker increases MJ consumption by 1 and EU output by 2

Button to change between modes [inverting the energy flow], it is somewhat realistic, if we consider MJ as kinetic/mechanical power.

• Official Post

+1 Sounds balanced :)

Config values for both would probably be best though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Forestry's Electrical Engine have (Iron Electron Tube on a Circuit Board) 5:2 ratio for EU:MJ, so I guess the IC2 one shouldn't be worse. MJ into EU should be something between 1:1 or 1:2, otherwise it's too op.

• Official Post

Above everything, a config should please everyone.

It should, as it's the best they'll get! :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.