Robotss!!!!!

• I think Industrialcraftneeds some things in the world which are capable of doing certain interactions with the world. In other words Robots. I would be happy that if you add them that you add Lua(Computercraft) support for programming.

• I think Industrialcraftneeds some things in the world which are capable of doing certain interactions with the world. In other words Robots. I would be happy that if you add them that you add Lua(Computercraft) support for programming.

go pickup the open periph add-on for CC, it has robots. WITH LAZERS!

• Yes it does but are they able to both look awesome and interact with the wortld like the player does?

• So basically you want Industrialcraft to copy an existing mod 1:1? Just install Computercraft. Voila, you have everything you wished for. Without causing a lot of work for the developers and a lot of drama in the modding community.

Please think at least for a minute before you post random "suggestions" (which are actually just demands for features).

• Yes it does but are they able to both look awesome and interact with the wortld like the player does?

yes and no
    yes they look sorta awesome, but no, they can't do too much yet. More for combat than construction, that is what turtles are for