[SUGGESTION] Repairing new tools

• Another simple idea: I noticed I cannot repair forge hammer and cutter with normal Minecraft way by crafting 2 used tool together (same tools, of course). It would be useful if it can be done because it's natural in MC, and I think most player will find this possibility. Of course it not means Forge Hammers can be repaired with Force Hammer, or other variation because these are two different tool, as I cannot repair a stone pickaxe with a diamond one, even if I want to do that.

• Another simple idea: I noticed I cannot repair forge hammer and cutter with normal Minecraft way by crafting 2 used tool together (same tools, of course). It would be useful if it can be done because it's natural in MC, and I think most player will find this possibility. Of course it not means Forge Hammers can be repaired with Force Hammer, or other variation because these are two different tool, as I cannot repair a stone pickaxe with a diamond one, even if I want to do that.

Notch repair is actually called repar.

I think it would make more sense to repair with anvil instead of smashing two hammers together.

• Except that by the time you have an anvil, you're generally not using hammers and cutters anymore because you can also afford a metalformer.

• Except that by the time you have an anvil, you're generally not using hammers and cutters anymore because you can also afford a metalformer.

Good point.

Then again, I forsee no use for reparing hammers and cutters. I think 80 plates is more than enough for a metal former, even on SMP. Same for cables.

• From past experience, I usually build... two hammers and one cutter before migrating completely to machinery, yeah. It's not a super big issue.

I suppose if people use hammers a lot for the sheer crafting speed, it might matter more to them.

• From past experience, I usually build... two hammers and one cutter before migrating completely to machinery, yeah. It's not a super big issue.

I suppose if people use hammers a lot for the sheer crafting speed, it might matter more to them.

Ohh, silly me. I didn't realized metal former is can be used for hammering/cutting... :)