Please could you inform me the recipe from Mining Drill?

• Hours'm looking for the recipe found in the Electric Motor Craft Guild but not Fucion. Anyone know the recipe?

Edited once, last by Andrejm: Please could you inform me the recipe from Mining Drill? Industrial graft 2 Experimente ! ().

• Official Post

I also suggest updating NEI and IC2 Experimental to the most recent build.

• I also suggest updating NEI and IC2 Experimental to the most recent build.

Oddly enough, updating to the new version of IC2 Experimental caused the same problem for me. I went from IC2 Ex 282 to 328 and now a bunch of the recipes don't show up correctly in CraftGuide. I tried to install NEI to get around the issue and it just causes a crash.

To verify the problem I went back to 282 and everything shows up correctly in CraftGuide again. It's kinda odd.

• IC and NEI arent supposed to crash.
    Are you installing codechickencore aswell? It is a requirement for NEI.

I had NEI working in the past, used it long enough to decide I liked CraftGuide better.

When I try to use it now Minecraft immediately crashes back to the launcher. Using:

CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.6.jar

NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.8.jar

The recipes show up in CraftGuide, but they are wrong. It's weird. The top most and sometimes the middle line show up, but the items are in the wrong places and the bottom row is never there. Very odd.

Something went slighty side ways between 282 and 328, or at least in such a fashion as CraftGuide doesn't like it anymore.

Edit: I thought I was up-to-date on my ChickenBones but I guess not. I got ChickenCore 0.9.0.7 and let that install and it opened fine.

Then I added NEI and everything worked ok. The recipes do indeed seem to show up correctly in NEI, so I'm not sure why they aren't in CraftGuide.

I suppose I should learn to use NEI, but I really liked the simplicity of CraftGuide.