Support: Low FPS

• I'm having cripplingly low FPS in a game which has been running fine, no problems. Today, I finished and set up a full 9x6 nuclear reactor, and then, some minutes later, the FPS fell to unplayable levels. From a mention in an earlier thread, I think the FPS drop may be at the same time as the transition from night to day. Checking earlier saves confirms it's not a problem with my installation, it's specific to this game state.

• Sure thing, assuming comcast gets itself together by the time I get home from work today. Forgive a noob - what's the best way to get a savegame to you?

Also, I'm running a few other mods alongside IC2: Buildcraft 2.11 + extra pipes, Mo'creatures, and Risugami's Recipebook. I intended to do a clean install of minecraft and mods to see if tha helped, but had no internet yesterday so hopefully I'll be able to test that tonight.

• i have also had the same problem and im running ic2 1.0 and the latest buildcraft/non stable versions and the only way i have found to relieve it is looking at the stars or looking straight down tho looking up helps best of the 2. i think it might have to do with the amount of pipes and wires placed but of course i also run on a laptop and normally only get the wire lag when trying to make a solar flower of immense proportions