Textures Overwrite

• Hi, as thread say, I need to help with Textures Overwriting in mod. Simply I've got mod and if I need to overwrite texture example for Machine Casing, how I can do that?
    Is that possible in current 1.6.4 Forge / MC / Java to overwrite texture from another mod, because in API itself, isnt that possible :)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• WIP HOWTO replace or alter buildin IC2e machines or stuff added by other addons (mod over a mod)

Not very welcomed to replace other people's mod items, but still. You would have to re-build the entire block. Not very hard of course. Or, another tedious way is to register the block as a ore dictionary, and make another block that uses that machine block's dictionary. Like, Machine Block --> Ore Dictionary, New Block --> Ore Dictionary, Machine Block's Ore Dictionary --> New Block. Seems confusing doesn't it? It would to me, but I understand it in my head. Sorry, I'm not very good at explaining when I'm typing on the computer. :(

• Actually I want expand TransConv in more ways or this can be used for another IC2 addon, cause I would like to added little bit patches for few "non - machine" blocks like Reinforced Stone etc.
    Another mean something different or expanded part of transConv.
    And, as far as we are, I would really like to start from scratch on TransConv :3

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}