[Poll-CLOSED] [Surv] IndustrialCraft 2 Exp. Survival Map

• What kind of version of survival map should I do? 7

1. Survival Island (2) 29%
    2. Other (suggest it below!) (2) 29%
    3. Surprise me! (2) 29%
    4. The 'Raid' Survival (Multiplayer/LAN based survival)! (1) 14%
    5. Sky Chunks Survival (0) 0%
    6. Sky Conqueror (1.8.1 map) (0) 0%

Answer the poll about what kind of survival map you guys want to see. SkyBlock really doesn't impress me, and it's done way too much. Time to do something new.
    So answer the poll above. and the idea that turns out the best I will make that kind of survival map. :D

Cheers.

Oh by the way, seeing that FeedTheBeast updated their Packs, There's some interesting packs, but again they don't really cover what I want to see accomplished on your lovely worlds. If you want these packs to be used. Check that on the next thing below.

Copy and Paste this thing below in your comment and then [X] the ones, YOU can only chose one in each poll.

Q2:Which of the following ModPacks should I use for the maps. Choose only one.:
    [ ]FeedTheBeast: DireWolf20 Pack 1.6.4
    [ ]FeedTheBeast: TechWorld 2 Pack 1.6.4
    [ ]FeedTheBeast: Monster 1.6.4
    [ ]Other (Post it in comment)
    ---------------------------------------------
    If you put down either Sky Conqueror, The 'Raid' Survival, or surprise me, check only the following these below and ignore Q2.
    [ ] T.R.S. Pack
    [ ] S.C. Pack
    [ ] Surprise Pack!

• Hmmm I don't now, but I really want to see some kind of Horizon city map (zombie apocalypse) with IC2 stuff, it will be greatly appreciated if someone will make a map like this. Also, I'm using IC2exp and it will be unreally appreciated if you will make map for it :D
    The reason why not FTB is that I don't really like it. I only like my custom builds with mods that I want xD
    Anyway, I want to be "surprised" by you and if you will make map with zombie apocalypse where you need get up, craft and free city from zombies it will be really cool.

• Hmmm I don't now, but I really want to see some kind of Horizon city map (zombie apocalypse) with IC2 stuff, it will be greatly appreciated if someone will make a map like this. Also, I'm using IC2exp and it will be unreally appreciated if you will make map for it :D
    The reason why not FTB is that I don't really like it. I only like my custom builds with mods that I want xD
    Anyway, I want to be "surprised" by you and if you will make map with zombie apocalypse where you need get up, craft and free city from zombies it will be really cool.

The "Raid" is an apocalyptic modpack. :) There will be a map like this, because honestly I love the idea myself. I will be working on two projects. The ones that got the most polls will be taken into action first.

• The Survival Island is almost done. Just got to make rules and objectives. Then after this, I will be working on project "D.O.C." (The Raid Survival).

• Okay the survival map is now made and sent out (about 7 weeks ago now)! Click here !
    The surprise was the D.O.S. (The Raid Survival), so that is currently being made as we speak. Unfortunately, it won't have IC2 for right now..so I can't post the map here when it's finished. :wacko: