Replicator can't hold enough uu-matter for Iridium

• I recently set up my replicator-pattern storage-scanner-mass fabricator set up to make some iridium. I have a few iridium from raiding dungeons so I bit it in the scanner which stored the pattern in the pattern storage. The mass fabricator has created enough uu-matter to fill up the replicator, and I selected iridium as the next thing to produce. I also have all the machines set up to a HV- solar array. Despite that the replicator won't start making iridium. I tested it out in single player and I noticed that the replicator tank only holds 16 uu-matter, but the pattern storage says iridium requires something like 40 uu-matter. How do I create Iridium if the Replicator can't hold enough uu-matter to make the iridium?

• I recently set up my replicator-pattern storage-scanner-mass fabricator set up to make some iridium. I have a few iridium from raiding dungeons so I bit it in the scanner which stored the pattern in the pattern storage. The mass fabricator has created enough uu-matter to fill up the replicator, and I selected iridium as the next thing to produce. I also have all the machines set up to a HV- solar array. Despite that the replicator won't start making iridium. I tested it out in single player and I noticed that the replicator tank only holds 16 uu-matter, but the pattern storage says iridium requires something like 40 uu-matter. How do I create Iridium if the Replicator can't hold enough uu-matter to make the iridium?

Other mods tanks/pipes to the replicator should work.
    Or use a lot of massfabs with Fluid Ejector upgrades.

• Hmm I'll have to test that out when I have the time. I didn't think the replicator could detect UU-matter in other tanks, but that would be the only way to fix the issue.

• Official Post

It slowly (can be quickened by overclockers, at the cost of more EU) consumes the internal tank to fill the % of UUM to make the material.
    Its internal tank is smaller, just keep feeding it UUM and it will eventually reproduce the iridium.

• The problem is the internal tank is full, I have 48 uu matter waiting, the internal energy store is full, and I have iridium selected, but it still just stay son waiting. It doesn't bring up the uu-matter or energy percentages. So the main problem is that it doesn't even start.

Nevermind I didn't realize you had to click the green light to start it.