IC2 Silver ore?

• I'm using a custom mod pack and finding two different types of silver ore. One is the type I'm used to seeing; I'm pretty sure that's from Thermal Expansion. The other type of ore is one I don't remember seeing, and it generates in stupidly huge quantities. It's called "silver ore block.name" and its block ID is 2502 in NEI.

I've generated about 20 worlds, going through my pack and disabling one mod at a time trying to figure out which one it comes from. When I removed IC2 and its dependent mods (Compact Solar Arrays, Advanced Machines, Transducers, and Transformer Converters Alpha), the ore stopped spawning.

Is IC2 generating silver ore now? If not, what mod is generating this and why am I only able to stop generating it by disabling IC2? If this is an IC2 ore, how do I adjust the generation rates? There doesn't seem to be an option for that in the .cfg file.

I'm using IC2 2.0.397. I'm also using Project: Red, Railcraft, Thaumcraft, and Thermal Expansion, but I don't think it's coming from any of those mods. Disabling them did nothing to stop the ore from spawning.

• Thanks for replying. I hadn't tried removing the dependencies one at a time, and another set of eyeballs looking at the problem was exactly what I needed.

It's apparently Transformer Converters Alpha that's spawning the ore. And when I say "stupidly huge quantities", I mean it. It's literally everywhere; there are probably a dozen or more veins per chunk and it's displacing other ore spawns. There's no option in that mod's .cfg file to change ore generation, so I guess I better ask him to put it in.