Chunk reset nuclear reactor

• IC2EXP 397 1.6.4

Came on our SMP server to find where I had my nuclear reactors the chunk where it was in got completely reset. The only change recently was adding AE cabling for automation. Before this I had it set with Factorization routers.
    I was on during this automation and there was no issue. My guess would be this reset occurred during the scheduled server restart.
    I had AE cables going to 2 reactors exporting new quads and importing depleted.

I cannot find anything in the logs, no crash reports. AE terminal still has plenty of quads stored, so it wasn't a case of not having resources available for the reactors. Anyone have any suggestions as to what happened and to prevent this in the future?

Edit: Other mods used in the reactor room/chunk:
    Nuclear Control (Advanced panels indicates state of reactor in another room)
    Buildcraft pipes and gates (set at Inventory full redstone power on)
    Wireless redstone (signals when redstone power is off from gate to power a light outside)
    Redlogic (NOR gate and wires)
    And I already mentioned Applied Energistics
    Also chunk is in a MyTown claim

Edited once, last by Thronk: Added more info, ss ().

• Official Post

Chunk resets caused by the usual bugs are being logged reliably, afaik when loading the chunk fails. If there's nothing in the log it's most likely something else, e.g. running out of disk space, os/hw level faults, unlucky crash timings or hard jvm crashes. MCPC/Bukkit may do things differently though.