[1.7.2][1.6.4] Almost no IC2 recipes work

• Hello.
    Having installed the IC2 experimental (I tried big amount of builds and MC versions) I've got a problem that IC2 items are loaded (they appear in the creative mode) but almost no IC2 recipes work. I tried CraftGuide to check if there any recipes, but it shows only smelting ore, dust etc. into ingots. Also, CraftBook shows next stacktrace on openning
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at java.lang.Class.getField(Unknown Source)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.recipes.IC2GeneratorFuel.getInfo(IC2GeneratorFuel.java:19)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.CommonUtilities.getExtendedItemStackText(CommonUtilities.java:149)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.ItemSlotImplementationImplementation.getTooltip(ItemSlotImplementationImplementation.java:50)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.api.ItemSlot.getTooltip(ItemSlot.java:98)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.Recipe.getItemText(Recipe.java:193)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.client.ui.CraftingDisplay.drawSelectionName(CraftingDisplay.java:124)
    [13:56:02 INFO]: Client> at uristqwerty.CraftGuide.client.ui.CraftingDisplay.draw(CraftingDisplay.java:38)
    My java machine is Java 7 Build 51(64-bit).
    My Forge is forge-1.7.2-10.12.0.1032 (but tried latest and recommended also)
    I really want to play this mod and would appreciate any help or suggestions..

• Welcome on the forums. =)

Try using iron plates and that stuff. Refined iron no longer exist in the experimental builds.
    The iron plates are crafted with a hammer:
    (refined iron = vanilla iron)
    :Refined Iron::Refined Iron::Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron: (stick) (stick)
    :Refined Iron::Refined Iron::Refined Iron:

And install NEI to make sure you've got all the recipes.
    I can't remember how it works exactly, but I know it is really useful. Go on the thread:
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…64-smp-chickenbones-mods/

Hope it was useful.

• I will try, but I'm talking about very simple recipes that don't work. For example, the copper wire, that, as far as I know, is crafted from three copper ingots placed in line on the 4-5-6 position. And it doesn't work.. Copper tools (pickaxe, hoe etc) - the same thing.. If even these basic recipes are completely changed then where I can find an actual recipe list?

• Nope.
    Copper cables are crafted via copper plates (copper ingots hammered). And you use the plates to craft cables with the cutter.

• Welcome to the experimental builds :)