Energy and Lapotron crystal Recipe Issue

• Ive got an odd issue and it appears to be a fairly common one. When energium dust is compressed into an energy crystal, the new crystal has damage value 27. When it is removed by the players hand, it changes to 26, which is required for all other recipes. Shouldn't it generate with DV of 26 straight out of the compressor? There is a similar problem with Lapotron crystals having one DV when crafted that changes when removed by hand. Is there any way to change the recipes to produce the correct DV on crafting? Its wreaking havoc with my auto crafting systems. RE-Batteries dont seem to be affected though...

Let me know, Thanks

Update - Ive now NBT Edited my recipe patterns and managed to get the recipe for Lapotrons to accept any DV energy crystal using some information i gleaned from a post from Greg. I set the required DV to -1 and the recipe will now accept either DV 26 or 27 items. However, i now have to manually craft all the energy crystals beforehand otherwise it all gets jammed up.

A more permanent fix of setting the DV on crafting to 26 would be preferable. Also it appears all my lapotrons are created with DV 26 and it does not change when you move them by hand. Similar behavior from the RE-Batteries. Only the energy crystals appear to be odd.

Any help beyond this point would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Official Post

Originally all electric items were automatically accepted, regardless of their damage value, which is just for displaying the charge level.

Unfortunately the changes to the crafting handling to support items with independent meta data didn't always reconfigure the recipes to still use wildcard damage values. This should be fixed in the 1.7 builds, alternatively you could try the recipe fixer addon.