uhhm YOU are the one adding the Recipe dude, YOUR recipe is the one with the galacticraft stuff that is mentioned in the logs.
The reason this is confusing is because Ic2 Recipes got added AFTER your Recipe got added, which is kinda stupid of them considering they crash the game whenever two recipes collide.
That is because there already is a Recipe for compressing Steel into Block Form. You cant just add two Recipes using the same Input.
The only mode you could ever lose items on is explosive mining mode, for obvious reasons. You'd have to make a tiny addon to listen for the laser explosion event to stop it from blowing up ~45% of the drop though.
Was that a recent change or something? I know for sure Long range evaporated quite a few Items.
Switch the Mining Laser to Low Focus, that way it will have a 100% Drop Rate.
In order to Mode Switch you need to hold whatever the IC2-Mode-Key is (see Options) and then rightclick while holding that Key.
Oh THAT is why AE wants IC2 to do it, because of the Crushed and Purified Ores! Didn't estebes make an Addon for that kinda thing? very unsure if its still there but might be worth integrating into IC2 so that AOBD doesn't have to add IC2 Stuff.
Cant you paint the Wires so they dont connect with each other?
Block: Electric Engine
uhm tried without the Ingots?
its Blog and its inside the Navbar at the very top.
I bet that is the old Halloween Feature from IC2, my best bet would be to just change the date on your computer.
You need to register your TileEntity Class so that the Chunks know which TileEntity to load from a Save File
He did ask for a Launcher too, so he doesnt know how to setup a server I guess?
Help, please install the mod on Industrial Craft 2 on 1.7.10 crashes when I put Gravite Site Reloaded
Please provide Logs and Stuff that are needed to solve the Problem, or at least the Crash Message you got.
Yeah that Bug was in the Cover itself, the Railcraft Crowbar was not the Issue. Fixed it nonetheless.
It’s true that I’ve seen things in snippets of code that raise my hackles. I’m thinking specifically of the bit that checks if you’re right-clicking on a machine with a bucket of water, and removes any paint if you are.
Said code creates a new water bucket object on the heap every time you right-click on a machine, and compares the object to what you’re holding. While I don’t know the details of the API, there has to be a way to do that with a simple comparison against a constant. I.e. get the type ID, or call a method with the type ID as a parameter.
YEP, that is 100% correct. Now that I think of it, I might do a utility function that makes shit like this happen less often. At least for GT6.
I suspected the pipes as well, given that every pipe segment is constantly updating, and I’ve got an awful lot of pipes. The hand scanner claimed they weren’t causing delays, but I don’t know if I really trust the scanner on this issue.
Minecraft’s problem, and the problem with Minecraft mods, is Java. Java’s bytecode is just never going to be as fast as programs compiled to actual machine code. So-called “just in time” compilation can help, but there’s still the overhead of doing the compilation at run time rather than at development time, and that’s never going away.
The Issue with Java isn't that its slow, its that most people who write in it are utterly incompetent. And this includes ALL Modders including myself.
Right now there is not a single Mod that has an actually performant Pipe System, because people at Forge decided to use very retarded ways of ensuring compatibility between Mods, including in recent MC versions, the prime example of a bad ECS also known as the Capability System.
Lag comes from incompetence, not from the Languages used.
Try just shutting down the Cable with a Shutter Cover and a Cover-Controller-Cover.
You might also be able to just shut it down by turning off the Batbox behind it with a regular Controller Cover.
Or you can try using a regular Redstone Controller Cover to turn it off, though the logistics of that are difficult since it can only accept covers from the front and the back.
If you use it to power GT6 Machines, they can turn off the adjacent Engine too if they have any type of Controller Cover on them.
Probably already been posted, but here are some stuff i would like to see someday
1. GregTech Quarry. The only thing that still keeps me using Buildcraft along with QuarryPlus. Every time i make a quarry with GT installed, it's kinda cheaty(cheap recipe, but still better than CC Turtles).
2. Logic gates, timers, block placers & etc. Red Power 2, ProjectRed & BluePower.
3. GregTech fission reactors(maybe fusion too? ).
4. RF batteries.
5. Transparent tanks and pipes(Railcraft tanks, Thermal Expansion liquiducts).
6. More weapons.
1. Try the Bedrock Drill Multiblock. That is the closest to Automining I will allow in GT6. (Note that it requires you to search for Bedrock Ores, but hey they are all marked with Flowers on the Surface)
2. Already planned
3. Both planned already
4. Technically somewhat already exists, some RF Mods are whitelisted to accept GT6 EU from my Electric Emitters and cables directly. Mostly the ones that actually feel like they use an "electric" alike System like Applied Energistics or similar.
5. Yeah I avoided having Pipes render the Stuff inside, I might do something I might not. Some sort of Cover for looking into Tanks is planned though, and I would let it work on full-block Pipes.
6. Yep planned, until then try out GT-Weapons-Works by Supercoder79. He just started making that Mod but it seems to work.