Beyond Reality pack on AT Launcher.. a hard mode GT pack with lots of mods. It did the impossible.

• Hey all, I just started playing this pack saturday and thought some people who visit here and enjoy GT would like to know about this pack. The guy who made it has done what I had hoped to do but never got time to finish: using minetweaker to adjust other mods down to the pace of GT.

It has a lot of basic config tweaks like increasing the power draw of a BC quarry, using GT recipes for MPS suits, etc. But the minetweaker changes are where this really shines. Some examples:

MFR harvester, which takes more power in the configs, also requires stainless steel plates to craft.

the Extra Utils Ender Quarry has a BC Quarry added to the recipe, which is really quite genius because the Ender Quarry is really an upgrade to the BC quarry. There is no way to skip the BC quarry and just use the Ender Quarry instead.

Railcraft blast furnace is craftable, but only smelts steel dust, not iron into steel.

Plastic for all MFR machines can only be made using the new (?) GT machine that makes plastic. All MFR machines are now mid game at best.

Computer craft turtles require Steves Carts circuit and iron to make a computer, then require steel plates to make the turtle itself. If anything still might be a bit OP, it's this one, admittedly.

Although its probably not possible to perfectly balance out a big pack perfectly to GT, this pack comes really close, and is definitely more of a hard mode GT *pack* than any other pack Ive ever seen. I figured if any people might be interested in it, it would be people who hang out here. :)