[request]Enable machine explosion post v303 1.6

• Hi all.

as i asked here would be possible to get a Hotfix or addon for v397 (1.6) to re-eneable the machine explosion like version 302, before the changes of 303?

Sadly people don't even know that energy changed or abuse the fact that wires and machine don't explode at the point that generate server lag.

Tanks to all

• We are now attempting to decompile 302 - 303 and apply the differences to the v389 (the version that we are currently using) we'll try to see if this Glue&Stick fix will work.
    Got stuck with some problem.

If we provide the changes of the codes to the specific files, can someone help us decompile modify and compile? We are sadly huge Noobs in java.

• Official Post

That's a bit of a lost cause, there's no clean way to insert the explosion code. You can probably monitor the IEnergySink tile entities from the world's ticking TE list and check if they gained more energy than expected during a tick while not having a battery being discharged.

• That's a bit of a lost cause, there's no clean way to insert the explosion code. You can probably monitor the IEnergySink tile entities from the world's ticking TE list and check if they gained more energy than expected during a tick while not having a battery being discharged.

Ok, we could make some kind of add on to do that, sadly no one of us has coding knoledge, we are administrators. Could u help us or do u know someone that could? The server load is getting dangerously high.

• Ok, we could make some kind of add on to do that, sadly no one of us has coding knoledge, we are administrators. Could u help us or do u know someone that could? The server load is getting dangerously high.

So, base-editing classes? You could try to overwrite the class files using java reflection... I don't really know, but I'm sure someone here could help you with this. I'll maybe try doing something later today if I have any time left...