[Server]-Any small IC2 servers out there?

• I know there's a lot of servers out there, but the fact that they're not great. They either have terrible staff, too many people, or they are usually PvP. I'm looking for a small sever like Direwolf20's server where it's about 15-75 max. players. I don't mind if it's white-listed. Just as long as it's updated and has a decent amount of mods.
    I know it sounds like a hard thing to find, but if there is one out there and you know it's still running. I'll be glad to join it.

• Have a look at ours. We usually have only 3-4 Players online around the day. At the evening (Europe time) we get up to 10. So its pretty small, but lovely. Players are polite. Server is Family friendly. So very low swearing, Griefing is punished hard and we only have very few issues with that. Have a look at our Screens. Server is whitelisted, and requires a Registration in our Forum. We have some other mods, Server is mostly themed by traincraft, so we have a lot of Train addicts. If that is ok for you, feel free to contact us.

[1.6.4] The Society || Traincraft 3 || www.thesociety.eu

• You might want to try the Magic Gaming server. It is new, and does not have to many mods at the time, but soon it will have more mods.

Thank you,
    tjwmagic

Magic Gaming Owner
    Team Driven Robotics | FRC #1730 | Web Designer
    LSHS FBLA Treasure

This page or post and any attachments may be confidential and may contain privileged or copyright information. Please do not copy, distribute or use this page or posor the information contained in it for any purpose.

• You could try AkersWorld, I run a clean server, no special requirements. We run FTB Monster Pack - IP: akersworld.hosthorde.net

We have a few banned mod's, but are working to find ways to bring them back into the game. There are about 3 - 8 people a day online.

I am the Owner, I'm on almost every day.

Thanks for looking....

Akernator