Mark II? Reactor plans.

• I'm looking for a reactor that I actually have to maintain. Like shut down once in a while to cool off.
    Mark II right?

Anyway, here is my current build I'm using: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…eddq27j9b26pfoerbbjon1pts --- Can't hyperlink it :-/

That reactor is obviously not enough to make UU matter fast enough.
    So I'm looking for a plan that I'll have to shut down every few cycles, and can produce say 120 EU/t?

Running MC 1.5.2 + industrialcraft-2_1.117.921

thx guys

Oh, and I've search through a lot of the froums here, but I haven't found any Mark II plans....

• This is a Mark 1 that produces 100 EU/t.

This is the first Mark 2 that I managed to put together today. It's much more expensive than the Mark 1 linked above and only produces 40 more EU/t, which I don't think is worth it. Also note that none of the heat goes into the reactor hull, so you won't be able to automate it with Nuclear Control. Just make sure that all the heat bars on the components- or at least most of them- are gone before you stick in any new fuel cells.

If you stare at my avatar hard enough, you'll notice that it consists of three triangular rings, interlocked in such a way that if you were to remove any one of them, the other two would be free to float apart.

• This is a Mark 1 that produces 100 EU/t.

This is the first Mark 2 that I managed to put together today. It's much more expensive than the Mark 1 linked above and only produces 40 more EU/t, which I don't think is worth it. Also note that none of the heat goes into the reactor hull, so you won't be able to automate it with Nuclear Control. Just make sure that all the heat bars on the components- or at least most of them- are gone before you stick in any new fuel cells.

Hi Thanks for the plans :thumbup:

I found a Mark I plan on the forums here, and was able to turn it into a Mark II: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…csfy4jlzpb01vhspk30siuw3k I like it because I have to power it down to cool off every 2 cycles.

I've got the reactor and all the chambers set up and ready to go, and I've already made the 2 quad uranium bundle things.....
    Is that design worth continuing on? It's quite expensive too, which is fine. It gives me something do to which is a plus ;)

The reason I ask for a Mark II is because I want to have something other than a boring "set it and forget it" reactor :P Some reactor to keep me busy.