Top 10 Disney songs (No villain songs)

• I'm planning on posting my own next week, but I'm interested in seeing others thoughts and opinions on the matter. What are your ten favorite songs from Disney films that aren't the villain songs and why?

• Damn, good question.

1.The Lion King's main song (don't know the name) is my favorite, mostly because I loved that when I was little.
    2.Let it go, Frozen. I actually like this song, but probably because of the heavy metal covers that were made for it on youtube :P
    Eh can't remember what really stuck in my mind...

• Villain songs are way cooler then normal songs bro :p

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• That's why they are banned: they are far too OP

That and, at least for me, i'll be posting a Top 10 Disney villain songs latter, but the other songs should get their time in the spotlight.

Damn, good question.

1.The Lion King's main song (don't know the name) is my favorite, mostly because I loved that when I was little.
    2.Let it go, Frozen. I actually like this song, but probably because of the heavy metal covers that were made for it on youtube :P
    Eh can't remember what really stuck in my mind...

I believe your referring to Circle of Life

• If you check my signature, you'll see that my list has gone live onto Blaster's reviews