[Reminder]This is minecraft, not mine craft..

• Mine does really stands for mining..
    it means this is mine! my world, I can do whatever I want in it...
    We can experience life in minecraft just as we do in real world, but with more freedom and flexibility.
    If IC2 exp is going to take all of that away, it is not going to be fun at all...
    And that is the way where IC2 EXP is heading into..
    requires more ores which forces us to do boring MINING even LONGER...
    comepletly destroys the fun of IC...

• That is your opinion. I respect it, but i fully disagree. I like the way IC² is going.

Industrialcraft never took your freedom, you did it yourself by having such a limited mind.

from what i can tell IC2 is just making it take longer some to make stuff.. you can always go in and alter things to suit your needs!!!!

• Official Post

IC2 just doesn't allow you to get very powerful tools or top tier machinery within an hour of play time like some of the newer mods.

IC2-ex is still largely comparable with older IC2 versions, it's the other mods lowering the effort to do things to ridiculous levels, effectively leaving you with nothing left to do so much quicker. Try building things along the path, not just rushing for max tier/efficiency. A lot of the new components are optional, the metal former and extra ore processing machines are minor optimizations for later on.

• [Reminder] This is autonomous mod. Development team does not answer to anyone. It's their creation, their vision. They can do whatever they want with it.
    It just happened that majority of people here likes where this all is going. And the majority does not play in creative. The majority wants to PLAY this game.
    People today, does not know what Playing a game is. PLAYING means putting effort in order to be rewarded. If there is no effort, just reward. Than it's no different from watching television.