Gregtech missing some things after install

• so something is leading me to believe I screwed up the install somehow because after installing gregtech for MC 1.7.10 I noticed a few machines (specifically the AESU and IDSU) are missing, otherwise things seem to be working right, I feel like there might be more missing but I am not personally familiar with the new Gregtech (with the bronze age and new power systems etc)

Any help that can be offered would be greatly appreciated

• so something is leading me to believe I screwed up the install somehow because after installing gregtech for MC 1.7.10 I noticed a few machines (specifically the AESU and IDSU) are missing, otherwise things seem to be working right, I feel like there might be more missing but I am not personally familiar with the new Gregtech (with the bronze age and new power systems etc)

Any help that can be offered would be greatly appreciated

Firstly, there is a section for GregTech. Post there next time. EDIT: Well, apparently it has been moved there...

Secondly, GregTech 5.x is very different from GregTech 4.x. It is indeed out of beta stage, but you shouldn't expect a lot of things to carry over. The AESU and IDSU have not been implemented yet. The GT section on the FTB wiki has been updated. You can look around here or look up there for more information.