Steam generator output issues

• Seems like whenever I try to pump my Distilled Water back from the Condenser back into the Steam Generator using Buildcraft piping the Steam Generator's automatic steam output just overrides everything and I just get steam in my pipes. Is this a bug or is there a solution to this?

Sorry I'm an IC2 heat reactor noob hehe

• Official Post

I use fluid regulators, and make sure there's always a bit of distilled water in them, so the steam can't get in, but the distilled water can.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Well I don't know how to use the Fluid Regulator but I think I solved it with MineFactory Reloaded's Liquid Router anyways thanks Chocohead!

• fluid regulators are not hard to use, left few cells with distilled water in them

or

easy to use fluid conduits from ender IO mod

and/or

make some small "distilled water buffer" so your pipes will have always distilled water, so steam cant get in