After the spambot Apocalypse ( the introduction)

• A new hero emerges on the horizon. Out of the darkness he emerges. The spam bots are everywhere feeding on the destruction in the midale of a disastrous war zone. A hero will save humanity. An army wI'll risee from fallen men. This creator this ingenious commander will with along with the great overlord scientest Greg save the world from this dark evil

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

Edited 2 times, last by EmperorHadriusIII: Misspelled words ().

• The land is dark and In ruins. Friends turned agains each other in a realm of war and conflict. The spam bots have reduced most of humanity to the realm of infighting generally over the fe w resources on surface level. The crews of most were not able to find themselvs a hospitable environment. Howevery where some mret there ends others mas prosper. From dark and stor my clouds the darkNess permits a glimpse of an airship of survivalists who had yet to fall to the great darkness still around them.

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

• The airship is the focus of our story. The airship is a massive item, for it is a disk in the sky. It hovers above an abyss of evil such as the spambot armies and the broken pieces of a shattered society below. The silver disk is easily recognizable in the sky a floating fortress in a hostile world. The interior of the fortress is marked with an insignia one representing the so called acrian empire which by now has borders limited to the ship.

• The interior is home to a great crew. The first member is the emperor, Hadrius. The second member is the likes of Greg the scientist, a madman who has assembled a large factory and android guards using only the parts of the evil spambots. The third member is Judy, also known as the cyborg commander, she leads the crew into battle. The fourth and final member is Spwnx the catman, guardian of the dead king air us and bane of the evil king lemming. Spwnx realized the apocalypse was lemmings evil plan to destroy the Acrian and Sirus empires. Spwnx failed his mission but took the dark lords arm. For ever since the spam bots have grown more aggressive never wary of their hunt.

• Begin transmission:
    It is I emperor hadrius ruler of our fair airship. We search the dark abyss for survivors of the first war. The spambot threat has not gone away but, the evil lemming no longer allows them to corrupt the planet. The hunt is against us we demand recruits we must stop lemming and the remnants of his armies to destroy them once and for all.
    End transmission

Edited once, last by EmperorHadriusIII ().

• Begin transmission

I hadrius am cornered we need help we are ounnumbered and they keep muntil lying we need someone to rescue us.
    end transmission

• Begin transmisson
    Hadrius where are you. Hadrius what happend? Are you hurt should I send a few soldiers. What needs to be done. Is anyone there?

End transmission

• Begin transmission
    it is I hadrius my friend. I'm fine for now. I'm inspecting the old gregtower to seye what's left. Send a few soldiers I'm gonna need em. We're under heavy fire but, in sure I'll be all right.
    end transmission

Edited once, last by EmperorHadriusIII ().

• Begin transmission
    Relief, I almost though I'd have a heart attack but, then I remembered I havery no heart it's long gone like my home like my family and my house. All I have left is you. I sent a dozen more android soldiers to back you up. WI'll that be enough?
    end transmission

• Unfortunately, a gravitational singularity suddenly appears in the airship for no apparent reason, utterly destroying it and everything else for millions of kilometers around, before evaporating in a violent explosion that destroys the solar system and several others nearby.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• You end a story which was not to end you barbasic monster. I the great emperor escaped to an identical parrEl univerise ha ha.

• If you want brutal honesty, look in the spoiler.

If you don't want brutal honesty, or, alternatively, have finished it, you may just want to consider shutting this thread down. I get that doing this sort of thing is hard. That doesn't excuse this frankly bad attempt to write a cohesive narrative. Please write something else later that I can enjoy, or at least give constructive criticism about.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.