Gregtech Tutorial Videos

• I'm starting a mini-series where I'll take a machine/group of machines/GT mechanic and do a short 5-10 minute video on it. Some may be longer than this depending on how much depth I have to go into. They will all be uploaded to my Youtube Channel
    This forum thread is just to keep track of what I need to do. It also puts all of the links to the videos in one place, allowing people to easily find what they are looking for.

Taking suggestions for what I should do, and what order.

Master List:

• Crops
    Ore processing
    Machine tiers (as in each machine, like a vid for the centrifuge and benefits through the tiers)
    Logic
    Find someone with a mic who speaks english on Kirara, and record over mumble how they do a setup.

• Visual version of my guide
    Gregtech shorts (1 minute GT tricks, fun little vids on things like wrenches hitting shit and stuff)
    SpwnX explaining crops... THE VISUAL COMPANION (tm)

• Update #1
    Uploaded first video (The Polarizer) to get a feel for how the series will be laid out, and how much detail I need to put in. If anyone wants to give me critique on anything, this is it, as I'm trying to get the style right before I make like 5 of these at once.

• Thats quite good, but it would be nice to have voice a little louder. Next time record voice as separate channel so you will be able to fix it in post.
    Also don't be afraid of cuts to reduce time, as tutorials needs to be quick and spot on.
    After video would be nice to have slides of functionality summary. Slides can be prepared images made by you or taken from wiki.
    Also link to wikis in description to particular machine you doing, and link to this forum for feed back within video description.
    And I having an intro for videos would also benefit.

• Thats quite good, but it would be nice to have voice a little louder. Next time record voice as separate channel so you will be able to fix it in post.
    Also don't be afraid of cuts to reduce time, as tutorials needs to be quick and spot on.
    After video would be nice to have slides of functionality summary. Slides can be prepared images made by you or taken from wiki.
    Also link to wikis in description to particular machine you doing, and link to this forum for feed back within video description.
    And I having an intro for videos would also benefit.

This is what I wanted, thank you :)
    @Audio hmm, i'd need to use something like audacity to record microphone audio, and then sync it up after. With longer videos, and the amount of cuts I do, that would take too much of the free time that I have. Wit this though, maybe.
    @Wiki and Forum That's a good idea, I didn't think of that.
    @Intro I'm working on something...

Realy mr 10? are you realy doing this? after all that? but it is fine, internet is free to use anyway. Hope you do a better job than me. Good luck.

Huh? What do you mean?

• mr10movie
    I can help you with intro if you want too, you have me on steam BTW, so if you want to we can discuss intro there.
    I am a 3d animator, though not a very good one currently, but that improvement requires practice and time.

• mr10movie
    I can help you with intro if you want too, you have me on steam BTW, so if you want to we can discuss intro there.
    I am a 3d animator, though not a very good one currently, but that improvement requires practice and time.

Do I, what was your name again?