Minecraft World orbiting/floating above a black hole?

• youtube video

seeing similarities to falling into the void in minecraft? only difference are the particles and that in RL vision becomes a circle and in minecraft a square.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• I don't think so. For one, your field of view doesn't contract when you fall into the Void, it just becomes grayed out. General relativity doesn't make itself known in any other way, either (redshifting, the photon sphere, time changing between observers, etc.). The Void isn't even black; it's just gray, as I mentioned before. The only similarity I see is that you die when you fall in.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.

• Official Post

Actually, as you fall through the void your view of minecraftia (a blue square if its day if you look up), gets smaller and smaller, until it eventually turns into a pixel and may eventually go poof.
    Sounds like a blackhole, even more due the fact that you get damaged on the void due the "spaghettification" (I totally misspelled it?) effect of blackholes, the death you mentioned.

• Well, I guess I just never looked up when I fell into the Void.

Everyone in the world is playing The Game.
    As soon as you think about The Game, you lose The Game. Be advised that you cannot lose The Game more than once in an hour.
    Whenever you lose The Game, you must say "I lost The Game."
    Since, when you think about The Game, you lose The Game, by reading this, you have just lost the game and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. You're welcome.

Yes, I like Nintendo. What's it to you?

My posts will be very infrequent. Just so you know.