Tweaking, Nerfing, Removing things from the Scrap Box.

• I'm already hearing people planning to make a massive array of these on like day 2 of playing. I find it sad that people find this a really prime method of getting items.

Would like to be able to nerf it to a point not worth it maybe even remove some of the items from it.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I tried Minetweaker but it errors:

//Scrap Nerfs!
    import mods.ic2.ScrapBox;
    ScrapBox.addDrop(<IC2:blockOreCopper>.weight(0.05));

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

Ah, now where is the "suddenly, hoes" config :D {it made the hoe weight pretty much outweight everything else}
    Although i prefer the GregTech way of nerf, which pretty much makes scrap 60% of what you get from a box.

Also, instead of nerfing the scrapbox, you should nerf the scrap generation by blacklisting cheap materials like cobblestone, snow and any of their derivatives, like GT does.

• Official Post

Wooden hoes already have nearly double what all other wooden tools have for a drop chance, and the wooden tools are the most likely thing you'll get from a scrapbox in normal IC2.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.