Jetpack Hover Mode Question

• Hello! (FYI using FTB Direwolf)

So I just logged onto this brand new minecraft world and I was so excited, and as is always my first mission, I went about making a jet pack. I spent a few hours gathering all my shit and putting it together until I finally had a jepack, and a little solar panel attached to a batbox to power it.

Only to find that much top my dismay, the hover mode is now totally different. I can see why some people would like this better. Kind of. I guess. But I hate it, I can't drift along in the air any more, if I'm accidentally a teeeny tiny bit of the way off the ground it sucks all my battery, and really, in general, the battery just lasts so much less time because instead of gliding down through the air on the velocity I've already gained, it's spending battery to keep me in one place when I don't need it to.

Is there any way that I can switch the mode back?

• Official Post

To put it bluntly no.

You could request it to be added as a third mode or a config option, but short of adding Gravi-Suite (or does the pack still have that?) and making an advanced jetpack, which I think still uses the old mechanics, there's no way to get the old hover mode (that I know of).

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.