1.7.10 Coopcraft - modded (AE2, BC, IC2, Railcraft, Opencomputers...)

• Come and make your base at Coopcraft
    You need minecraft forge and the server modpack to play on this server.

server host: web01.t3k.pt
    modpack: http://web01.t3k.pt/mods4.zip
    mods installed: applied energistics 2, ic2, buildcraft, railcraft, redstone paste, open computers, open components, computronics, bibliocraft, microblocks, red logic.
    plugins installed: essentials* vault bpermissions
    servermode: survival
    uptime: 24/7
    whitelist: no white list anyone can join and play
    rules: mainly cooperative and friendly play, have fun... there are no rules enforced by plugins but anyone that don't respect everyone else will eventually get banned.

some screenshots of my base at the server made in survival mode:

• Nice Server :D

Note Guys : The server for my pack has been delayed due to IRL problems :c , might actually not happen, and also due to me being to lazy to finish a few Minetweaker recipes, or Am I ? Well, that's half a reason, second reason is due to the fact that making textures for 2 different mods at the same time is very time consuming :P ;/

That's why I have a buddy that is.. Chocohead :D , but he's also busy for now, so sorry guys, might need to wait :/

For now I'm also learning to code correctly on Java to be able to understand the mod Virman is making for me and the mod he is making for us ^^'
    ^.^'

• Can you update the MOTD to display the direct link to download the server's latest modpack (a link like the one in your forum post)? I can't download the modpack through the trail of links currently in place. I go to your website, then to the Tekkit website, and then I can't find a download button. I tried the most obvious choice, but it led me to a page with a bunch of uninterpreted formatting text containing a couple of garbled URLs to other things. I saw one for a 'CoopCraft.zip', but that is unreadable by my fully up to date archive reader tools (so I can't extract any of its contents!). I don't know how to use Tekkit and it took longer to download Tekkit than doing most of what I am about to say did. After this I tried getting all the dependencies manually using the list provided by the 'connection lost' message, but after adding Red Logic and its dependency loading Minecraft crashes with Buildcraft class related errors and a message saying loading Red Logic failed. Also, the version of Buildcraft you use is no longer available from Buildcraft's developers, which means I had to get a later version which isn't compatible apparently (although they are patch-level version number increments...).

TLDR: I can't play again until I get a copy of the working mod pack.

• I just tried downloading the link currently in your post and I get the same error message from my archive extractor as I did Coopcraft.zip, "File format not recognized".