Posts by Mine_Sasha

^^'' Anyway, anyone willing to walp me on some stuff are more than welcome, I also didn't mentioned but I want to add a bit more stuff than planned, so gonna update it ( namely a Steam generator for IC2 classic with half the efficiency of the railcraft one due to being turbine less, an upgrade expensive one with 100% efficiency and a bit more stuff thingies ), as for nerfs, I will do them as Minetweaker script because it's just so easier :P I also forgot to mention I wanted to ask Jared for Modtweaker support if he has time... So yeah.
    Lastly, I will release other mods that I often use nerfs related to IC2 classic, note you may need more mods than simply IC2 + GT and X mod :P
    in rare cases that is :P I am going to mention it.

This is the first alpha version of GregTech Classic, after 1 month of coding with the great help of Greg, we finally managed to make a test version, note this is not a playable version, is very buggy and is only proof of concept of what will come later on.

Content :
    Blast Furnace
    Steel

Future additions :

Known bugs :
    -Blast Furnace doesn't accept power for some reasons
    -GUI has a graphical problem
    -item and block are missing a proper name
    -Item in GUI will be lost after reload of chunk / world

Note future additions will be normally added in order, I will accept any questions and ETA as long as you are not annoying ^^