Minecraft will start lagging after 5 minutes and than five minutes later be completely stopped

• Hi!
    My Minecraft is making me problems in the last time: I can play my main world only for about five minutes, than it will start lagging. Quickly it will become a diashow and in the end the only way to stop it is to press the start-button of my computer, go on desktop and than to click on the cross. This will show me: "The program does not react anymore! (option 1: ) Stop the program. (Stopping the program will cause all unsaved data to be lost.) (Option 2: ) Wait." In the end I recieve no crash report, only the game output. I decided to post it here because of the last parts telling me something with IC2-WARN. I put the output into the annex.

• With the latest versions I will have more time before death lag, but it does not completely fix the problem. When pressing F3 it tells me that it uses 70 per cent of 100% allocated memory... I had problems with memory recently, but they had been fixed. I have also updated my graphics system...

• Official Post

F3 / heap usage isn't conclusive as an absolute number, it's normal to continuously grow until up to 100% and drop down afterwards. It rising too quickly or constantly hugging 100% indicates a problem. The command "/sampler memory" (for dedicated server) or "/csampler memory" (client/sp/lan) displays information about other memory regions as well. Heap memory is only one of several kinds.