Posts by Firefighter0701

Hi!
    My Minecraft is making me problems in the last time: I can play my main world only for about five minutes, than it will start lagging. Quickly it will become a diashow and in the end the only way to stop it is to press the start-button of my computer, go on desktop and than to click on the cross. This will show me: "The program does not react anymore! (option 1: ) Stop the program. (Stopping the program will cause all unsaved data to be lost.) (Option 2: ) Wait." In the end I recieve no crash report, only the game output. I decided to post it here because of the last parts telling me something with IC2-WARN. I put the output into the annex.

Hi! My first alarm sound, I added works perfectly, but now I wanted to add three more, but they don't work. Again, I put them into the .jat-file in the sounds-folder, again I changed the sounds.json file, again I changed the config file. Is there perhaps a minimum- and maximum number of letters the name con contain?

OK, just about everything resolved. I have now enough memory for Minecraft and I know, why the howler alarm didn't work: When I again copied the new sound into the sounds folder there was a spelling error. I had copied it into the json file correctly, but the config file was still with the old name.
    Thankssssssssss MinecraftCreeper

OK, so far everything works on 1.7.10, except my own sound. (I know, I have to add it into the .jar file again, as this .jar file is new and I did so) I also changed the new sounds.json file. Another thing: On 1.7.10 Minecraft is suddenly lagging like hell, although I did not have any other programs opened, only Minecraft. Is there a way I can redistribute the RAM, so that my Minecraft does not only get hte 499 MB it has now?

No no, The 05 version is definitely not the problem. I tried to use the 08 version but this crashed (and I did not have any other version in my mods folder, I know I can only have one version of a mod at once). I only have IC2, Buidcraft, Railcraft, Forestry, Flansmod, Tall Doors mod, MrCrayfish's Furniture mod. I never had more than one version at once in my mods folder. The problems is in all versions higher than 05.

Another thing: I'd find it cool if in future I could use the reactor sensors for the railcraft steam boilers, dislaying temperature, amount of fuel, steam and water.
    And it would also be cool, if I could use the Industrial Alarm without any sound (would be nice o mark the next emergency exit in my airport), and there were alarms in different colours.

It's Flan's Mod, which exists for 1.7.10 but the 1.7.10 version is... hard to describe in a nice way, let's have an example: a small fighter plane is fast like hell, but a bomber is suddenly slower than the player while running MinecraftSquid ... So I actually wanted to wait until the 1.8 version comes out. And this is why I wanted to ask wether there is anything I can change e.g. in the config file or anywhere in the .jar file so that the alarm will play the sound only once per second or something like that.

FF0701

Hi!
    The alarms in the 05 version only give a continous sound as they start playing the sounds about 5 times per second (which I found out by adding my own sound (I finally managed to do it) and playing it). Shall I wait until the problem with not-loading newer versions is resolved or is there a possibility I can fix this myself? (I've got WinRAR and Notepad++)

THX, FF0701

Hi!
    I tried to install all versions down to the 05 and only the 05 worked. Here's a crash report, when I tried to load with 1.7.2.08:

"---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Ouch. That hurt :(

Time: 29.11.14 18:47
    Description: Initializing game

java.lang.NullPointerException: Initializing game
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:506)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:239)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:815)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:103)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
    Stacktrace:
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:506)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:239)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)

-- Initialization --
    Details:
    Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:815)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:103)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:134)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.7.2
    Operating System: Windows 8 (x86) version 6.2
    Java Version: 1.7.0_67, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 69487224 bytes (66 MB) / 228200448 bytes (217 MB) up to 523501568 bytes (499 MB)
    JVM Flags: 6 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx512M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v9.03 FML v7.2.211.1121 Minecraft Forge 10.12.2.1121 18 mods loaded, 0 mods active
    mcp{9.03} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    FML{7.2.211.1121} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.2-10.12.2.1121.jar)
    Forge{10.12.2.1121} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.2-10.12.2.1121.jar)
    BuildCraft|Builders{6.0.16} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    BuildCraft|Core{6.0.16} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    BuildCraft|Energy{6.0.16} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    BuildCraft|Factory{6.0.16} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    BuildCraft|Silicon{6.0.16} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    BuildCraft|Transport{6.0.16} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.0.16.jar)
    flansmod{4.3.0} [Flan's Mod] (Flans Mod-1.7.2-4.3.0.jar)
    Forestry{2.4.1.28} [Forestry for Minecraft] (Forestry Mod v1.7.2.jar)
    IC2NuclearControl{1.7.2.05} [Nuclear Control] (ic2nc-1.7.2-1.7.2.05 (1))
    IC2NuclearControl{1.7.2.08} [Nuclear Control] (ic2nc-1.7.2-1.7.2.08.jar)
    IC2{2.1.412-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.1.412-experimental.jar)
    cfm{3.3.5} [§6MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.3.5(1.7.2) (1).jar)
    Railcraft{9.0.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.2-9.0.0.0.jar)
    sirenmod{1.0.1} [Mcrafter's Siren Mod] (sirenmod-1.0.1.jar)
    TallDoors{0.5.0} [Tall Doors Mod] (TallDoors-1.7.2-0.5.0.jar)
    Launched Version: 1.7.2-Forge10.12.2.1121
    LWJGL: 2.9.0
    OpenGL: GeForce GT 635M/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Resource Packs: []
    Current Language: Deutsch (Deutschland)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
    Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)0"

I'm looking forward to your answer!
    THX, FF0701

Hello!
    I have now converted the sound to an ogg. file, named it "alarm-din.ogg", finally found a ay to add it into the sounds file and changed the config data. When I now click on the howler alarm, my alarm is still not displayed! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!

:Nuke TNT: :cursing: "WOOOOOORK YOU ********** ****** ********* **** * ************ *** *****************!!!"

:Nuke TNT: 8| MinecraftCreeper "HI! What is thisssssssss?"