Dev team call

• Myself and another person are working on a fan game, currently titled Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Legends. However only one of us has any experience with coding and it is minimum at best. If anyone is looking for a project to keep them occupied, we need coders and artist (both visual and audio). The development program currently being used is Game Maker Studio, which is a GUI oriented coding program designed for both newcomers and experienced coders.

The Design Documents are still being worked on so anyone interested will be able to assist with the designing phase as well if desired.

• seems interesting.I'm good with coding(but not very experienced but for 1.5 years i had computer science in school now), but i have neither experience with game maker studio, nor have i ever played pokemon mystery dungeon(pokemon, though). I think i'll first look into game maker studio and how it works, though.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.