i need little help whit my setup

• Hi i got 60 thermal generator all feed whit gold fluid pipe from buildcraft conect to some batbox and MFE. those batbox are donnected whit gold wire to 4 macerator. as soon as i try to use more thant one at the time the power drop and its getting realy slow, but my batbox stilla full charge and get recharge instant by the 60 generator.

what is wrong whit my setup?

• ok but MFSU will make blow my machine? when it will be re-activate the MFSU output 512 EU/P and those machine will only accept 32 EU/P right?

• Official Post

If you're using IC² experimental (latest for 1.7.10) you can safely ignore voltage (the energy network is WIP). If it still ticks with your mind, just slap in transformer upgrades on ALL your machines so it matches the MFSUs.

• yha i whant to buil in prevision of the re integration of the voltage an amperage that can blow thing up, but if those machine are LV do i need 2 transformer addon to get it to HV so it can endure MFSU power?

• I believe that setup will work when the new e-net code is in place since it will be possible to run more than 32 eu/t at 32volts; it will just incur higher losses than using a higher voltage ( but for a short run that still shouldn't be too bad ). Right now though, the batbox can only output 32 eu/t max.

Your setup in the picture looks like a bit of overkill though. You shouldn't need multiple furnaces; a single induction furnace at max heat can smelt two stacks simultaneously in just a few seconds. You also shouldn't be needing to refine that much rubber that fast that you ever need more than one extractor. It's the washing machines and thermal centrifuges that are slow so you want a few of those but I usually find two is plenty. They also take plenty of power, but 60 geothermal generators is overkill there; 10 should do. I also find that one metal former is plenty at least if you throw in two overclock upgrades. If you are throwing in hundreds of items at a time you can always attach an item buffer to it with some ejector upgrades and throw in several hundred items and go do some mining while it processes.