[1.7.10] Problems with Compact Solars and Advanced Machines

• First of all, if I should be posting these questions on the thread for the add-ons themselves, let me know and I'll do so. Thanks!

I'm creating a new 1.7.10 instance in MMC and using Forge version 10.13.2.1307. I've also tried version 1291. When I add IC2 itself (version 2.2.2-691), everything works fine. I can add 35 other mods and there's still lots of HAYO!

When I try to start the same instance with Advanced Machines 1.1.3 (the latest version), I get the following:

When I try to start the instance with Compact Solars version 4.4.39.315 (also the latest version), I get this error message:

Now you're just making stuff up, Compact Solars. I'm running IC2 2.2.2.

• Here's the first part of the report for Advanced Machines. The whole thing wouldn't fit because of the character limit:

• Upon further experimentation, I discovered that IC2 works a lot better if you download the actual *mod* instead of the API.

Mods, please feel free to lock, delete, bury, burn, or otherwise abuse this thread. Now excuse me while I ritually facepalm about 500 times.