Question about our setup

• Hello guys,

First of all sorry if this doesn't belong here.
    I had a question or 2 about the settup we're currently trying to use on a Tekkit Lite server.

We've got:

3 HV Solar Pannels & 5 MV Solar Pannels
    30 MFSU's linked together to store the power.
    All the components are linked together using Glass Fiber Cable.
    We're running a mass fabricator, all the machines you can think of and an ME system off of it.

What I've noticed is that 2-3 of the MFSU's in the chain (all 30 are linked to eachother) are draining fast (Constantly at 0-512 EU and outputting) while others just happily fill up.
    Is there any way to make this more efficient? We'd like to store as much energy as we can as we don't really want to start using nuclear reactors but keep the energy output as high as possible.

Looking forward from hearing from you experts.

Thanks
    Buggeh

• Uh, almost all those MFSUs shoudl be empty? Unless you're trying to run then all in parallel, in which case the draining MFSUs are feeding into the other MFSUs.

• First of all, there is no reason to store that much energy; just keep feeding it to the mass fabricator. One MFSU is really more than enough storage. The only reason you need to store it is so you can quickly recharge your gear or power a teleporter. I'm not sure about those fancy solar arrays since I just play pure ic2, but unless they are 100-500 times more powerful than the ic2 solars, that isn't much energy. Without nuclear, the new ic2 experimental windmills produce very good energy output ( ~100-200 eu/t each at a height of 170 and using steel rotors ).

Also you don't need to use glass fiber cable unless you want to transport insane voltage ( > 2048 v ).

• ; Use the new highly experimental current + voltage energy net model with energy loss.
    ; Only set this to true if you know what you are doing.
    useLinearTransferModel = false
    Your server set it to "true".