Nuclear Control 2.1.2a Remote Thermal Sensor/Thermal Sensor Ourputs a redstone signal regardless of setting

• Greetings everyone now; I am not sure this is the place to report bugs on the addons so here i go;

when i installed the Nuclear control addon i came across a problem with a few blocks, that is the Thermal sensor, Remote thermal sensor and a built up nuclear reactor i installed it in my base and set up my Nuclear control system to shut down the reactor when it got to a certain temperature now, in my old base in minecraft version 1.6.4 when i used nuclear control i set the thermal sensor up to emit a redstone signal when the temperature was below a certain level; basically if the reactor got too hot it turned off and another sensor i had on the same sytem triggered the alarm when the reactor overheated now; fast forward to Minecraft 1.7.10 and nuclear control version 2.1.2a i made up the same sytem that worked in my previous Minecraft version but this time it didn't work, first of all it emitted a redstone signal regardless of the setting on the GUI when i inserted the remote sensor locator card into the remote thermal sensor and as a result when my reactor over heated it took out 10 days of hard work because of my Nuclear control system not working, now i don't know if i installed it wrong or if it is a clash with one of my 131 mods i have installed, i am also having issues with Eroginous Beef's Big Reactors mod too, the block won't change from an outlet to an inlet when i click on it.

As for my reactor problem i tried to change it's mode but it doesn't seem to work, it is stuck on throttled mode, is that hard-coded or can it be changed with a certain tool in industrialcraft 2
    any help on the industrialcraft 2 related issues will be greatly apprieciated

Regards V497