[Suggestion] QuantumSuit BodyArmor Extra Function and Quantum Helmet Solar Upgrade

• Currently, most people will find that their quantumsuit bodyarmor always runs out of energy the slowest. I think that, since many people will not make the armor because they prefer having their BatPack, it would serve the purpose of a batpack as well, BUT, it could recharge Mining Lasers and Nano Sabers. So people would find an actual use for these things. So you would effectively have a 1kk EU batpack.

And the Quantum Helmet Solar upgrade! Surrounding a QuantumHelmet in 8 solar panels creates a Solar Quantum Helmet! This amazing piece of equipment generates a whopping 32 eu/s to recharge everything in your inventory! Just by being attached to the quantum helmet, the solar panels instantly become 8x as efficient! This will even recharge your Batpack/QuantumSuitBodyArmor so that you can run all those tools for a REALLY long time! As long as your head is in sunlight.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Currently, most people will find that their quantumsuit bodyarmor always runs out of energy the slowest. I think that, since many people will not make the armor because they prefer having their BatPack, it would serve the purpose of a batpack as well, BUT, it could recharge Mining Lasers and Nano Sabers. So people would find an actual use for these things. So you would effectively have a 1kk EU batpack.

And the Quantum Helmet Solar upgrade! Surrounding a QuantumHelmet in 8 solar panels creates a Solar Quantum Helmet! This amazing piece of equipment generates a whopping 32 eu/s to recharge everything in your inventory! Just by being attached to the quantum helmet, the solar panels instantly become 8x as efficient! This will even recharge your Batpack/QuantumSuitBodyArmor so that you can run all those tools for a REALLY long time! As long as your head is in sunlight.

First part, I do think that would be hugely useful.
    Second part, you stole my idea.

What is this, I don't even... MinecraftSquid Heeehehehe. Certainly doable, although making more addons is probably gonna be back burner to core stuff for a while, so maybe another aspiring modder with IC2 source/MCP-decompile could take a crack at it. But how are you planning to fit eight solar panels on your head? 8|

Also: Derail'd! Promise I really will get the electric treetap written. Actually, I could do that as an addon first too. That's really a pretty good way to test drive potential new items and machines.

• Because Steve's head is obviously 2meters wide, 4 meters long, and 1 meter tall. That's how. Or perhaps the quantum helmet shrinks the solar panels while at the same time quadrupling the efficiency.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.