Support Request: [Unusual textures]

• IC Squared version 1.00

Im having a problem with the textures. My Rubber trees are made of furnaces. My iron furnace is made up of dirt and the side of a stone slab.

If you need any information please ask. I did install this on a brand new installation of 1.7.3 and i am not using texture packs.

• Official Post

IC Squared version 1.00

Im having a problem with the textures. My Rubber trees are made of furnaces. My iron furnace is made up of dirt and the side of a stone slab.

If you need any information please ask. I did install this on a brand new installation of 1.7.3 and i am not using texture packs.

What versions of the prerequisites do you have?

• I myself play with optifine, to reduce the lag on my early-1600s PC, and it causes alot of mods (BTW, R-power, EQ-exchange) to have random textures from the normal textures.

note on rubber trees: furnace face=just wood furnace side=full resin hole dispenser face=empty resin hole
    copper=gold ore
    tin=iron ore
    uranium=coal ore
    and all the machines and ect. have some odd textures...

EDIT: using a texturepack wont help, incase your wondering, the textures will simply swap to the texturepack's variety of the item/texture.

• Optifine is currently incompatible with the Forge, their rendering systems conflict. Though, I think there are plans for Optifine to integrate with MCF at some point in the future.

• Hi !
    I also had this problem, and it came from the mod "Dynamic lights", which allows torches to glow when you hold them. It quite useful, but I had to throw it away because it breaks the textures of IC²...