GregComputed++ is an addon for GregTech 5, to add new convoluted recipes to achieve certain things, which before you thought you already had!
Currently this mod aims to provide users with new ways of gaining electronic circuits for GregTech and microchips for OpenComputers!
Though this mod is currently in development and not released, I will surely release it soon.
So what is GregComputed++:
It is a mod to add proper semi conductors creating process to GregTech!
This meant to provide users with new way of getting electronic circuits in bulk, for use, mostly for OpenComputers.
As I felt that with OpenComputers transistors should be must! And getting them in bulk is must times two!
So I will be adding all missing items to GregTech to accomplish this task and getting use of certain machines even more then usual.
This is aimed to be used with modpack I develop, but I will separate this part as dedicated mod, for people to use on theirs own, or with there's mod packs.
This primarily aimed at altering OpenComputers tech Tree, as I grown fond of that mod, but always felt that stuff got to cheap, but default GT stuff can turn to tedium quick.
Basic idea, is that player will have to invest in many expensive and hard to make machines and chemicals, and then reap the benefits of being able to manufacture many-many microchips quick and efficiently.
I will be incorporating Silicon(SI) and Galium Arsenide(GaAs) chip types for players to produce, which are separated in to primary material tiers (Si being Tier1 and GaAs Tier2).
Also SU-8 for photosensitive resin layer for photo masking and few necessary chemical components, which player must produce first before performing microchip manufactiring.
This aimed to provide parallel, but stronger return of microchips compare to alternative method of player manufacturing chips and putting them into integrated circuits(somehow). Which still will be available, but much more expensive.
SU-8=Phenol formaldehyde resins
Process: (Product,Process order)
- Molten alloy of Galium Arsenide(GaAs) -> HV Autoclave with GaAs seed ->
- GaAs boulbe -> HV Cutting Machine(With distilled water only) ->
- GaAs raw wafers * 8 - > Chemical Bath with (H202) ->
- Oxidized wafer - > MV Centrifuge with photoresist resin (SU-8) ->
- Blank Layered Wafer -> MV+ Etching with HV+ laser engraver
- Etched P Wafer -> Autoclave with P solution(Si) ->
- P Complete Dirty Wafer -> Chemical Bath with (C5H8O Cyclopentanone) ->
- P Complete Wafer -> MV Centrifuge with photoreset resin (SU-8) ->
- Layered P Complete Wafer -> Etching in HV+ laser engraver ->
- Etched P on N Wafer -> Autoclave with N solution(Al) ->
- PN Complete Dirty Wafer -> Chemical Bath with (C5H8O Cyclopentanone) ->
- PN Complete Wafer -> MV Centrifuge with photoreset resin (SU-8) ->
- Layered PN Complete Wafer -> Etching in HV+ laser engraver ->
- Etched C(Conductor) on PN Wafer -> Autoclave with C solution(Cu) ->
- PNC Complete Dirty Wafer -> Chemical Bath with (C5H8O Cyclopentanone) ->
- CPN Complete Wafer -> HV Cutting Machine(With distilled water only) ->
- GaAs integrated circuit * 16 -> Assembly Machine with fine copper/iron wire and liquid plastic ->
- Tier 2 Chips
Actual resource consumption is minimal, as each step consumes minimal resources, but fairly time and energy consuming. Final result is 8 * 16 = 128 Tier 2 Chips (Equivalent to MV circuit or Tier 2 microchip from OpenComputers)
Other steps aren't covered yet.
+ Single NAND Chip = 2 x MV Circuit
+ Tier 2 Chip + Etched High Voltage Wiring in assembler = HV Circuit
Equal to Tier 2 chips in OpenComputers
Primary produce of this mod will be GregTech circuits and microchips for OpenComputers.
This mod will likely require MineTweaker to be present, but I will try to incorporate all recipes overrides in to mod, that's to be seen.
There is a good chance of me later adding items for player to use with GT and OS together to get more use out of GT machines.
To be released...