The problem with double coal dust

• Welcome

Informs that English is not my native language and I use google translator.
    Please bear with us. I can record a movie in which the present situation described below.

I use FTB Ultimate Minecraft 1.4.7. IC2 adds dusts different raw materials. GregTech same dust is added just about any other ID. For example. The iron powder with ID 200, is formed it macerator. GregTech adds a new iron dust with ID 201 and replaces all use the recipe so that its dust. But something went wrong with coal dust. I do not know whether to blame Modpack configuration. I have two coal dust with a different ID and other recipes. The macerator example, carbon dioxide forms a powder with ID 100, but Nether ore coal dust has already created a carbon ID 101. Even if they are compatible to forgot about it but they are not. Compressor, for example, accepts only coal dust with ID 101 with ID 100 does not work anymore. I noticed that all the recipes addition to the aforementioned, they use coal allowed dust with ID 101. So my request is that to help me change the recipe in a macerator. This special formula changes GregTech

(ID numbers are random)

• 1.4.7 is a very old (although maybe better) version then what's currently around. Getting technical support for it is very difficult. You'll probably need to make an integration addon, or use some sort of pre-jurastic version of MineTweaker.

By the way, which language do you speak?

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

It's the difference between IC2's coal dust and GT's. You can compress IC2's to normal coal then macerate that into GT's. There doesn't look to be any recipes that specifically need one over the other though.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Edited 2 times, last by Chocohead ().

• I use this version because I wanted to play in that even old versions modification (eg. Redpower2). To this I added only Optfine packages, RealisticLight and SG Craft. I removed EE3 and ExtraBiomes. What is this add-on integration? I was thinking of writing a modification that turns the recipe but do not know how to go about it. My native language is Polish. Greetings from Polish :)

Edit

If someone was so nice it, please give me a link to MineTweaker for my release.

• Official Post

There was no Minetweaker for 1.4.7, the closest would be Custom Stuff 2 but that only did/does crafting recipes not machine ones.

But back then there's the Forge Lexicon to change between the different types, so you could just use that.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.