[1.11][SSP][BUG] Cable melting causes Game to save chunks and crash

• Official Post

Set up a small test area with a Few Furnaces connected to an MFE, which lead to an Ind. Furnace. Everything seems to be working fine there, but when I replaced the Higher voltage cable (gold) with a lower one (Copper), it promptly melted with a "Pssssth", the game locked up, and went to a "Saving Chunks Screen".

This is the error that occured:

Also tested with ULV cables, same result, same error.

• Official Post

This is the same error cause as your previous error. Eventually this issue is not related to any stuff you mentioned, but to some missloaded item, causing a nullpointer in the armor calculation.

Just to ensure it:
    -Recheck your MCForge version
    -Start on a new world and reproduce the error, eventually your armor slots are filled with "corrupted items"?

• While I cannot reproduce the crash, i found that the connection is not updated until the game restart.

This is what I did: I connect multiple lower tier cables in random manner between MFSUs.
    The cable burned as intended, but the energy transfer remain working.

Skip the first image: http://imgur.com/a/9cFlO

So, even connections between devices are burned, smokes can still appear, and powers are still transferred (checked at receiver and sender).

Has tested by turning ON and OFF the MFSU sender.

Please ignore this floating platform with 10,000 solar panels. Nothing to see here.

• This is similar error I get NOT because of cable burning out.

I have 1 miner, ready to mine. I connect the miner with 1 copper cable to 3 Batbox (empty). And then I filled the batbox with battery, and switch it ON (so no energy transfer). That's when the crash occur.

Please ignore this floating platform with 10,000 solar panels. Nothing to see here.