Cheap 0-Chamber Perfect Breeder (Breeder efficiency 2)

• Well, how the title says, I made a Mark-1-OE Breeder which requires not a single chamber, but is only capable on running on low temperatures cause of the used HDs.The efficiency is exactly 1, but 2 million EU per cycle should be enough for people who don't have additional reactor chambers.
    The design: Clicky Clicky!
    The Math: I'm too lazy.
    The Outward Cooling: Everything filled with water, except two blocks which can be used for a cable and for a RedPower jacketed wire.

And yes, it was discovered by putting some random stuff into the vendaria.net-reactor-testing-grid. But it was tested in Minecraft.

Thanks for reading!

PS: I'm working on a design which isn't a breeder but has a higher efficiency. EDIT: Done!

New reactors:

Both aren't Breeders but are watercooled Mark I-O-C Output 20 EU/t. One needs an additional chamber but requires less reactor components, the other one needs no additional reator chamber but requires more components.

No Chamber
    1 Chamber

Blablabla... I just created a new super-cheap cell efficiency 2 0-chamber perfect breeder! HI-JOE! I would like to tell you something about it, but just look at it yourself!
    Click here! HI-JOE!

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• You can run just a Cooling Cell on all four sides of the U Cell and it'll be a Mk1. This is what I mean (although I doubled up the design; link below). It's the simplest reactor design and requires extremely small amount of resources. Once you get the hang of the math and algorithms of the reactor design, you'll start being able to pump out some resource efficient and U Cell efficient designs.

http://test.vendaria.net/index…XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• I know that. I just wanted to make a breeder without needing chambers.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Well I managed to not read half of your words apparently. Didn't even notice it was supposed to be a breeder.

Note to self: 36+hrs of not sleeping doesn't help when trying to be helpful...

• Ok I have to ask because I can't tell by the vendaria website but which is the iso cell and which is the U cell?

*edit* Forgot to mention I am a noob when it comes to this. :S

I'm not an engineer but damn you make me want to be with this mod!

• Added two reactors.

• Added new breeder.